Omega's Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP, Share Sprites, Forum Games, and what ever else you feel like having

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MMBN Group Story RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omegachaos
Admin
Omegachaos

MMBN Group Story RP Empty
PostSubject: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Joe walked into a small town. There was a park where children played, a cafe where people would connect to the internet when not at their own personal computer, a small grocery store, it seemed to be an average town. Joe walked down the sidewalk towards the cafe. A voice came from his PET as his net navi pulseman started asking his normal questions.

Pulseman: What are we doing here? Where are we supposed to stay? What's going on?

Joe sighed as he answered pulseman's questions.

Joe: We're on a scouting mission, we're supposed to find people that have decent netbattling abilities for the organization. Sigma says he had bought a house for us to stay at not too far from the town, about a 15 minute walk, and right now, I'm going to log you on to the net so we can start.

Joe walked into the cafe and logged pulseman into the net. it was rather early in the morning so there weren't many people online, but pulseman managed to find some navi's to talk to. He went around asking if there were any good net battlers around town.
Back to top Go down
https://omegasrealms.darkbb.com
treteyr troy

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:12 am

as pulse man investegated and looked into strong navi's there was a virus out break, but the viruses were new[the mites in my bio] there were 50 of them
Back to top Go down
Omegachaos
Admin
Omegachaos

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Some of the navis started to run away as the mites came into the area. Pulseman turned around and saw the army of new viruses. He looked confused as he studied the mites.

Pulseman: What are those things?

Joe grinned and leaned back in the chair he was sitting in.

Joe: A perfect test. lets see if any one can take care of these things.
Back to top Go down
treteyr troy

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 pm

all of the other navis at the cafe logged out in fear lol!
leaving the mites to attack pulseman
just then a large bolt of cyber thunder wipes out teh lot of them
then an ominous presence enters teh site
"who dares to stay in a event like this"!!!
Back to top Go down
Omegachaos
Admin
Omegachaos

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Pulseman and Joe both looked surprised to see all the viruses wiped out that quickly. Pulseman looked around in excitement to see what got rid of the viruses.

Pulseman: We might be able to finish this mission early, who did that?

Joe looked a bit disappointed as he pulled out his chip bag.

Joe: Yeah, but I was looking forward to staying here, looks pretty peaceful here.
Back to top Go down
treteyr troy

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 pm

treteyr appeared, in his gaurdian form
"I did, are you challenging me"? he said there was a slight of irritation in his voice
his voice seemed more likely to belong to a war/destructive god than to a netnavi.
"who are you"? he asked
Back to top Go down
Omegachaos
Admin
Omegachaos

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Pulseman held his arms out as electricity started flowing through them. He grinned as he studied treteyr.

Pulseman: Name's pulseman, and it's not a challenge, it's more like a test.

He summoned two volt blades into his hands and got in a fighting position.

Pulseman: We gotta see if you're actually worth our time or not.
Back to top Go down
treteyr troy

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm

"really, you say that to a being like me"
treteyr uses ice dragon summon then fenir blasts in pulseman's direction
he then sends spark bits into the ground, acting like thunder rods [they ground lightning]
Back to top Go down
Omegachaos
Admin
Omegachaos

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am

Pulseman Jumped into the air and turned into a ball of lightning, charging at treteyr and twirling around the ice dragon.

Pulseman: A being like you? ha! I've seen much worse than you!

He got in closer and turned back into his navi state with the two volt blades and slashed at treteyr.
Back to top Go down
treteyr troy

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:35 am

treteyr grabs the volt blades, absorbing the electricity
how is this for "less than you've seen"
treteyer then went to absorb the electricity, recovering, harnessing it
Back to top Go down
Omegachaos
Admin
Omegachaos

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 am

Both pulseman and Joe grinned as treteyr grabbed the volt blades. Suddenly the area was filled with a poisonous gas. An anubis statue was floating not to far behind pulseman. The volt blades dematerialized as pulseman flipped over trerey turning into a ball of lighting and shooting across the area.

Pulseman: Vollt Eccer!

Joe threw two chips into his PET

Joe: Slot In: Twins one and two.

two twins virus data materialized and started shooting at treteyr as the poison gas filled the area.
Back to top Go down
treteyr troy

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 am

treteyr became desperate and activated omega overlord [form]
he first started by shooting large masses of energy @ the twins
after that he sent energy rings/spirals at the Anubis statue, causing major cyber damage
he then shot 5 laser balls @ pulseman then followed w/ 2 energy spirals,
he then shot out his new claws out at pulseman the attacks would chain hit and were close to undodgable, and considering how the timing worked, an area steal/grab would not work and the attacks were to fast for a navi chip to help the attacks all gave more than enough damage to pierce life aura, to fast for any of the barrier chips to help, and summoning was futile [rook, pawn, knight, stone cube, ect]
treteyr waited for the opponent's next move

Note: You can't really say what will or wont work on the opponents part. I'd define a majority of this post as Hax and near God modding. You may need to work on your RP skills just a bit.
--
Omega
Back to top Go down
Omegachaos
Admin
Omegachaos

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 am

Joe quickly threw a chip into his PET

Joe: Slot in: Invis

Pulsemans body had become completely transparent, and all the attacks that were unleashed from treteyr had phased through his body, leaving no damage. Pulseman reverted to his navi state, then quickly logged off the net. As Pulseman returned to his PET, Joe stood from the chair in the cafe and walked out the door. He looked down the road and started walking, with the setting sun at his back.

Pulseman: Where we headed now?

Joe yawned as he walked out of the small town.

Joe: The house we were provided is about a ten minute walk from the town. I'm tired, so we're going to find it. You got enough data from that fight right?

Pulseman nodded

Pulseman: Yep!

Joe pulled a slip of paper with an address writen on it. He stopped in front of a large mansion and stared in awe. The address on the mansion matched the address on the slip of paper.

Joe: th-this is the house the organization provided?!?!

He walked inside and looked around, there had to be at least 50 rooms. Joe found the living room and sat down in an unbelievably large chair in front of a gaping fireplace. He leaned back and closed his eyes.

Joe: With this many rooms, I really hope there's more than one bathroom.
Back to top Go down
treteyr troy

PostSubject: mmrp   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:31 am

treteyr left the comp after his opponent left, going to the abandoned warehouse that is his home, of course, he slept in after that battle...
but then, a laser beam came from the center of electopia, dissipating in mid air, then releasing a dimensional area, trapping everyone in the electopian grounds, then viruses appeared, most of them scuttlers, started to attack and destroy anything in the dimensional area
this caused enough of a havoc to have the boonb [board of official net-battlers] to agree upon the action of sending everyone in electopia a [1x] use syncro chip, which mainly was data neccecary, so everyone w/ a blank chip could make one, of course, that meant that pulseman and co got one via e-mail, treteyr also sent him a message:
"you ready? lets rock! of course, this means I will lend you some of my power...
I also think I located the center of this mess, we'll talk more in person"

Last edited by treteyr troy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : may as well make sure that the rp can continue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMBN Group Story RP   MMBN Group Story RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMBN Group Story RP
Page 1 of 1