HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FMA Group Story RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omegachaos
Admin

PostSubject: FMA Group Story RP   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 pm

In the middle of central city at a cafe there was a large crowd of people, all holding broken items. In the middle of the crowd there were flashes from transmutations. Joe handed what looked like a brand new vase to an old lady. Smiling happily as he gave it to her.

"There you go miss. Who's next?"

A man came up to him with some broken china and asked Joe if he could fix it.

"Sure thing!"

Joe placed his right hand on the pieces of china and the transmutation circle on his palm started to glow. A flash occurred as the pieces of china merged back together, making it look brand new. The man picked up his repaired plates in amazement. Joe looked up at the crowd and grinned.

"Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omegasrealms.darkbb.com
Sweetheart_Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: FMA Group Story RP   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Lana was walking in central, wearing her military uniform, when she noticed the large crowd gathering. Curious to see what was going on, she stood on her toes, looking over the crowd. She saw a boy who looked to be the same age as her, if not younger, and he was doing alchemy. He seemed to have a talent for it. She started making her way through the crowd to meet the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omegachaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FMA Group Story RP   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Joe noticed a girl in a military uniform approaching him. He looked up at her from the chair he was sitting in.

"Afternoon Miss. Can I help you?"

He crossed his arms and leaned back a bit, not looking at all enthusiastic about doing his alchemy any more.
Back to top Go down
Sweetheart_Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: FMA Group Story RP   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Lana looked at the boy, amazed at his ability to do alchemy. There weren't many that could actually do alchemy as well as he could at her age, even less for those younger. She opened her mouth to talk, but stopped. She said nothing and thought to her self.

This boy doesn't look at all happy to see me... is it because I'm in the military? If only I could get him to show me more alchemy. I wanna see what he can really do..

The thought a bit more, then finally spoke.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you'd come with me, we need an alchemist to help with something. It won't take long."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omegachaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FMA Group Story RP   Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Joe looked a little surprised when the girl spoke. He expected some one from the military to have a more stern tone. Her voice was soft and sweet. Almost as if she were a little shy when she asked the question. He examined her uniform and noticed a silver chain at her hip. He studied it and noticed it was from a silver pocket watch.

"I see you're a state alchemist. Why would you need some regular alchemist off the street?"
Back to top Go down
Sweetheart_Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: FMA Group Story RP   Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:26 pm

"uhhh.... well..."

Lana thought to herself again. If she could figure out a good enough excuse, maybe he'd come with her and show her his fulllest abilities in alchemy.

"I uhh..."

A light bulb lit up above her head.

"It's not my area of expertise, you seem to have a high level of skill in the alteration field of alchemy. Please sir, if you'd come assist me, it'd be really appreaciated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMA Group Story RP   

Back to top Go down

FMA Group Story RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega's Realms :: RP Section :: Fullmetal Alchemist RP-
Jump to: