Omega's Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP, Share Sprites, Forum Games, and what ever else you feel like having

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omegachaos
Admin
Omegachaos

Basic Setup Empty
PostSubject: Basic Setup   Basic Setup Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 pm

The point of this is being a fan RP, which is just like a normal RP site, but you use your own fan made character. So in order to do that, you have to create that characters biography. This will be the basic set up of the FMA charcter bios.

Name: (character name goes here)

State Certified: (Applies to Alchemists only. Are you a State alchemist, or just a normal alchemist.)

Description: (give a description of what your character looks like)

Special Skills: (This would either be where you put your main study of alchemy, such as bioalchemy, flame alchemy, etc.. or where you'd put your special military training, such as marksmen, communications, etc..)

Back Story: (your characters background story goes here)

quick note to those who choose to be an alchemist: Please try and avoid putting something about doing a human transmutation and seeing truth in your back story. I don't want a million people being an alchemist that has seen truth so now they can transmute without circles.

also I don't think being a homunculus would work out to well. if you want to give it a shot, go ahead. I won't stop you unless things start to get out of controll.
Back to top Go down
https://omegasrealms.darkbb.com

Basic Setup
Page 1 of 1