Omega's Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP, Share Sprites, Forum Games, and what ever else you feel like having

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ricardo/SlicerMan Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blues

Blues

Ricardo/SlicerMan Bio Empty
PostSubject: Ricardo/SlicerMan Bio   Ricardo/SlicerMan Bio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

OP name: Ricardo

-Ricardo's Backstory: An 18 year old NetBattler, Ricardo always had a tough life, he's been beat up, has had his battle chips/zennys stolen from constantly, only child, only had his mother to take care of him when he was a kid he got his own apartment when he turned 18, always extremely quiet and shy, showing off his serious side, hiding his somewhat funny side locked within him. Eventually Ricardo got sick of the local gang always beating him up him at school. But one day after seeing an intense NetBattle between WarponMan and StrikeMan(AKA the "Rugged Temple Issue" more detail in my fanfic) he got tricked into going to a "party" and got beat up by a gang member which locked him in run down, out of businesses office. Ricardo then made his Navi, SlicerMan.EXE off of one of the PC's there...

-Ricardo's Appearance: Height: 5'7 Dark natural tan skin, jet black cut close to the head black hair. Black eyes. Glasses with a thin sliver & black frame. Usually wears baggy dark blue jeans, black and white sneakers, and Dark green(or neon green) & black t-shirts with a black hoodie, his hoodie has a white interior.

Netnavi name: SlicerMan.EXE

SlicerMan's Backstory: That day SlicerMan was made, he first acted hostile towards Ricardo because then Ricardo had to rush SlicerMan into his first battle against a Navi named ChainMan. He had to delete him to save a female NetNavi(check my FanFic for details) and also in an attempt to get Ricardo out of the office. That Battle was tough because he wouldn't accept chip data from Ricardo, during the fight a Navi named AssassinMan.EXE interrupted the battle. Anyways his personality his quiet and serious with a hint of sarcasm, he had been told he has anger issues but he's in slight denial about it. He is very easy going however after he get's to know Ricardo.

Appearance:About 5"7 in height. His element is the sword element.
Ricardo/SlicerMan Bio Slicermanv4clear

Attacks/Abilities:
-Sword Rage: A sudden burst of energy from the gem on SlicerMan's chest. Sword Chips attack power doubled when HP is under %50. This also makes it so SlicerMan cannot flinch for 3 turns including the post in which Sword Rage was activated. His speed is also somewhat increased. The main downsides are mental exhaustion and afterwards, SlicerMan can't use sword chips. He can use his claw still though. The claw arm doesn't receive the attack boost.
-Claw Slash: A slash with his claw that has the range of a Long Sword
-White Shield: A shield on SlicerMan's arm, mainly used to reflect long range attacks. Can also be used to kinda smack to enemy with.
-Drain Slash: Slicer forces his energy into his claw for a bit and attacks the enemy with a stronger claw attack that's boosted by %25. He can't use this often though as it decreases his shield overall power by %25.
-Claw Launch: Slicer shoots out his entire claw at the enemy @ 15 MPH. Has a steel wire attached to the claw that leads back inside SlicerMan's inner arm. Can be controlled at will.
-Angry Shield: When Slicer is getting annoyed at an enemy he digs his claw under his shield and rips it off of his arm. He will feel some pain but not flinch over it. He can then throw the shield at the enemy for damage.
-Cross fusion w/ Ricardo

Extra info:
*Any attacks/abilities that is colored neon green was an attack SlicerMan obtained though Killer/Giver336's fanfic.

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL KEEP THINKING IDEAS FOR SLICERMAN'S ATTACKS & ABILITIES AND EDITING THIS POST, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL KEEP UPDATING THE SPRITES OF HIM THAT I HAVE TO MATCH.

Ricardo's PET is a Progress PET. (The PET models used in Battle Network 5)
Ricardo/SlicerMan Bio Slicerpetv4clear

I am going to try and keep my FanFic synced with this bio so click here for my FanFic. (A Brutal War)
Back to top Go down

Ricardo/SlicerMan Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega's Realms :: RP Section :: Megaman EXE RP :: Character Bios-
Jump to: